Blackhat 2017 Prequel

I’m on the plane headed to Blackhat 2017.  I’m excited as this is my first Blackhat conference.  I’ve created my schedule to hit some interesting sessions.  I will attempt to recap them after each day.

“The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?”

 Luckily (well, we will see), I have some coworkers who have been there before.  They’ve also forwarded me invites to some auxiliary events happening around the conference.  I imagine it would a little more boring (well, we’ll see) otherwise.

“We’ll never survive!” “Nonsense. You’re only saying that because no one ever has.” 



Nearly everyone has told me don’t trust the wifi.  I won’t trust the wifi, but it seems like bad form for a conference to allow the compromise of unwilling participants.  How does that make anyone want to comeback?

Comments